PDA

View Full Version : bye bye WRINKLE!

jsg
06-08-2009, 10:27 PM
i did not believe in anti-aging cream until i found this Ultimate Fix Lift by Valence Detox.Slimming.Anti-aging. what can i say? i am just amazed about what it does to make me look years younger!

i do NOT work for them or trying to promote them or anything. i just wanted to share the great product that i found recently.

here is the discription of Ultimate lift cream.

"VALENCE ULTIMATE LIFT is the ultimate lift cream. Designed to specifically lift and tighten the face and neck, this cream has everything and does everything including wrinkle renovation, exfoliation, oxygenation, binding hydration, surface line relaxation, cellular respiration, and collagen and elastin regeneration.

Using nano-technology, this product works more effectively and gives your skin the attention it needs by going deep into your pores and lifting, revitalizing and moisturizing from the inside."

if you want to get rid of wrinkles but do not want to do BOTOX, try it! it is cheap but works!

KarlaSutton
06-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Sounds interesting. I'm always looking for new products to review. Where can I see this? How much does it cost?

jsg
06-11-2009, 06:55 AM
Sounds interesting. I'm always looking for new products to review. Where can I see this? How much does it cost?

hi KarlaSutton. their web add. is www.vlns-spa.com and this is the page where you can see the pic and more info. http://vlns.ocnk.biz/product/57

how much was the cream... let me see... $44.95. not bad for an ULTIMATE cream like this eh?

AGELESSONE
06-12-2009, 06:30 PM
hi KarlaSutton. their web add. is www.vlns-spa.com and this is the page where you can see the pic and more info. http://vlns.ocnk.biz/product/57

how much was the cream... let me see... $44.95. not bad for an ULTIMATE cream like this eh?

I cant seem to find the ingredient list for this ultimate product. Does one exist?

jsg
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I cant seem to find the ingredient list for this ultimate product. Does one exist?

hi AGELESSONE, i was sure that they had it on the bottom of the product information page when i checked a few days ago but... hmm very strange... you could write an inquiry n request the list of ingreedients. theie customer serivice is just as awesome as their products!

my skin is VERY sensitive so i checked thru the list of ingreedients before i purchased but i did not find anything that might be harsh to my skin.

as far as i know, this lift cream contains quite a bit of GOODNESS such as
matrixyl
vitamin c derivative
platinum
collagen
hyaluronic acid Na and more!

i hope this information helps.

AGELESSONE
06-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow the ingredient list has appeared again. Nothing special about this product. I'd never pay that much for it. It says it has collagen. Collagen is a molecule that is too big to be absorbed into the epidermis. This is common knowledge in the skin care industry.
I'll stick to the most proven product that is backed by real science, retin-a (tretinoin)
I pay around $5 for it shipped to me.

jsg
06-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Wow the ingredient list has appeared again. Nothing special about this product. I'd never pay that much for it. It says it has collagen. Collagen is a molecule that is too big to be absorbed into the epidermis. This is common knowledge in the skin care industry.
I'll stick to the most proven product that is backed by real science, retin-a (tretinoin)
I pay around $5 for it shipped to me.

AGELESSONE... i just checked the web and there is a list of ingreedients. i have no idea waht is going on. maybe your computer was having a problem or the site was having a technical problem??

regarding COLLAGEN, when i saw COLLAGEN on the list, i made exact same comment as you just wrote above! BUT... then the sales person told me that this product uses nano-technology which is the latest tech. to breakdown those bigger molecules to nano-size that they can actually go deeeeeeep inside to work from inside! i did not quite understand HOW exactly they apply neno-tech. or anything but since i have heared about the nano-technology before i've decided to give a try.

i have not seen any cosmetics that uses nano-tech. in the US but apparently it is very common in europe and asia... how come america is so behind when it comes to skincare??

yes, $50 for a jar of cream is not cheap at all... but from what it has been doing to help wrinkles around my eyes and smile lines in such short period of time, i think it was one of the BEST investments i have made!

Victoria C
06-13-2009, 10:48 AM
so just one jar removed your wrinkles or many. How many days did you use. quite interesting.

jsg
06-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Victoria C... it is my FIRST jar!

sales assistant told me that it is a very concentrated cream that i only need to use a little bit. i apply this Ultimate Lift Cream twice a day (morning and night). it has been almost 3 weeks and i still have more than half left :-D

KarlaSutton
06-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to check it out.

vito
06-15-2009, 11:07 PM
jsg and everyone! i just wanted to let you know that Valence Detox. Slimming. Anti-aging is having a SALE! i just got an e-mail (cuz i signed up for a membership) and told me that they are having a special deal on the set of 3 valence products! 3 items are Ultimate Lift ($44.95), Eye Revive ($39.95) and Lip Repair($29.95) and until the end of this month, it is only $99.95 for the set!

Victoria C
06-17-2009, 05:26 AM
Victoria C... it is my FIRST jar!

sales assistant told me that it is a very concentrated cream that i only need to use a little bit. i apply this Ultimate Lift Cream twice a day (morning and night). it has been almost 3 weeks and i still have more than half left :-D

thanks i'll check it out.

jsg
06-18-2009, 10:52 PM
jsg and everyone! i just wanted to let you know that Valence Detox. Slimming. Anti-aging is having a SALE! i just got an e-mail (cuz i signed up for a membership) and told me that they are having a special deal on the set of 3 valence products! 3 items are Ultimate Lift ($44.95), Eye Revive ($39.95) and Lip Repair($29.95) and until the end of this month, it is only $99.95 for the set!

vito, thanks for the info!
maybe time for me to sign up for valence membership, huh? i wish they had the deal before! my ultimate lift cream jar is almost full so...

do you know how long they will have this great deal for?
thanks!

vito
06-20-2009, 06:51 PM
i think it is a special of the month so will ended on the last day of JUNE! but they usually sell out before the promotion period ends so you better hurry!!

jsg
06-25-2009, 05:58 AM
thanks vito! i just called the store and ordered the special deal. they said there are a few more sets left in the store!!! if anyone wants it, you better call NOW!!!

Ashma
06-25-2009, 08:50 AM
i'll check it up too thanks.

jsg
06-27-2009, 09:28 PM
holly smokes! they are sold out!? i just called the store to order 3 more because my mom and a few other friends wanted it. they said it will take them abt a week to get a new batch... i hate waiting. but they said they will give me a gift card since i have to wait for so long! i did not think waiting for a few days is not that bad but now i am happy that i am getting something for free:p valence customer service is the best!

mama123
06-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Is this by the same brand that sells $12.99 acne set?

jsg
07-01-2009, 06:31 PM
mama123, yes it is made by the same comp.

KarlaSutton
07-02-2009, 01:29 AM
It sounds like cheap stuff, but then again, if it works, it works. A great skin care line I know of here locally just launched. If you know anything about chemical peels, you have certainly heard about Dr Kalil. Check out his new skin care line, ViDerm Skin Care (http://www.vidermskin.com).

jsg
07-06-2009, 04:58 AM
valence recently introduced new eye cream and lip cream. i have not tried them thou...

Dennis
07-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Sounds nice. It really should try that product. Is it really 100% "bye bye" to wrinkle??

AGELESSONE
07-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Sounds nice. It really should try that product. Is it really 100% "bye bye" to wrinkle??

Of course not

Ashma
07-08-2009, 04:03 AM
No product gives you 100%

Dennis
07-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Ah, I thought that that it`s 100% "bye bye wrinkle". The best way to say bye bye to wrinkles is bath of milk. I read it and I really believe it ;)

KarlaSutton
07-09-2009, 11:17 PM
The Wrinkle System's new "Diamond Edition" has been getting good press recently. Here is a link so you can check it out. Wrinkle System (http://www.wrinklesystem.com).

I like the Shar Pei angle...:D

jsg
08-10-2009, 09:11 PM
my friend is telling me to try they newest product by SK-II, another japanese anti-aging cream that is know to be very effective.

Valence
08-24-2009, 09:20 PM
Using cream is one way to treat your wrinkles.
I have found a few products that are very effective!:D

Concentrated Vitamin C serum is one of them and is my favorite!

AGELESSONE
08-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Using cream is one way to treat your wrinkles.
I have found a few products that are very effective!:D

Concentrated Vitamin C serum is one of them and is my favorite!

Yes a well formulated C serum is one of the best products you can use.