PDA

View Full Version : Do you go to a gym to stay fit?

chiller
04-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Hi!

I was having a lot of discussions about creames and lotions and stuff. Now i want to know who of you not just use special products but actualy DOES something for his/her look by exercising & doing work-outs?

Do you do it at home or do you go to a professional gym?

KarlaSutton
04-05-2009, 02:29 AM
Hi!

I was having a lot of discussions about creames and lotions and stuff. Now i want to know who of you not just use special products but actualy DOES something for his/her look by exercising & doing work-outs?

I go to a professional gym, and just try to keep myself fit. I wish I could get abs like I had when I was in my teens, but it's not that easy these days. Too many social events!

Dr.Deepak
04-05-2009, 09:51 AM
i would love to go to professional gym but no time for me. So just do some exercise at home.

KarlaSutton
04-05-2009, 01:01 PM
i would love to go to professional gym but no time for me. So just do some exercise at home.

I enjoy working out at home, but I just don't feel as motivated when I do that....it's a mental thing for me.

dolphintantanta
04-06-2009, 03:01 AM
go gym might wasting for time in driving. i prefer at home. save time and i can watch tv at the same time too.

brybry
04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I live next to a massive network of canals so I walk about 6 miles a day, 3 times a week.. it keeps me fit & with the diet helps me lose weight :)

I don't like gyms, there are more bugs in a gym than anywhere lol

mm145
04-16-2009, 06:11 AM
I walk every morning for 20 mts. and got to the gym 3/4 times a week. the gym makes me feel rejuvenated and refreshed. I am unable to do exercises at home, somehow the motivation is not there.
I love the gym and it has helped me a lot

anne123
05-21-2009, 07:52 AM
No I don't use to go Gym,Instead of going Gym I used to Prefer Walking and Sort Of Yoga at Home That's Enough For Me To Stay Fit.

chinee
07-23-2009, 07:28 AM
I go to gym so that I can have a trainer because in doing so you will be disciplined. Yes it is a bit expensive but assure you it will be worthwhile. There's is nothing wrong in going to gym because in there not only you will be physically fit but also you can build camaraderie
to others.

Dennis
07-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Hi!

There is no cream or product which can make you fit like training in gym. I`m eating some natural proteins but 1-2 hours spending in gym makes you really fit and stronger. No one did not become stronger or "body builder" without training...

Elena K
09-19-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm trying to get as much exercise as I can (the keyword here is "trying") I usually get myself to the gym at least once a week or exercise at home. When I don't have time/energy for neither, I consider a run for train and carrying grossery bags my cardio and weight training :o

Dr.Deepak
09-20-2010, 02:59 AM
i have been planning to join gym for almost a year now..but still on a plan..hehehe i don't think i can manage that. But just regular running and sports is doing fine for me anyway.

chinee
09-21-2010, 12:47 AM
Well any of what you have been doing is really fine, just dont over stress yourself. Always remember that too much is not healthy also and it might only worsen the situation. Always make it sure that you are doing just right and you can balance the whole thing.

y34963
09-21-2010, 04:04 AM
I am very active. I don't go to a gym but I have one in my home which I use daily. I have a bowflex, treadmill, stair climber, pilaters reformer and free weights. I have been doing this since I was 30 and I am, well lets, just say a few years over 30, lol.

I also walk my two dogs daily for at least two hours as they need the exerise and they are off leash so we actually run for most of that two hours. They have lots of energy as they are only 1.5 year old, :p They can sure make me tuckered. I take them out in the morning so I have energy for my workout later in the day.

Daily exercise is important for general health. Itr reduces stress.

Just find something that works for you and do it for at least 30 minutes a day. When i was working fulltime I would go walking during my lunch hour instead of eating - worked out really well. Took my stress away for the afternoon and I felt great when I went home for the day. I had a very stressful job and the noon walks really helped.

SEO
10-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Im looking at joining a Gym soon. For some reason I keep putting it off.

sandy
02-28-2011, 09:01 AM
I don't use to go gym. I walk every morning and evening in 30 minutes daily. and drink plenty of water.I eat healthy foods and drink green tea in two times a day and I always stay fit.

SuperBody
03-03-2011, 03:41 PM
i don't go gym but as per my experience daily 20-30 minute jogging makes you best fit and keeps you healthy all the day.

pepsimax
03-04-2011, 06:40 AM
I know this thread started a while ago but for those that are still here. I use a Trx suspension trainer. If you look that up online you will see exactly what it is. The good thing about it is that it can be used anywhere (hooked over a closed door, on a secure tree branch etc) and you only use your body weight, not weights. To intensify the work out you just angle your body more. Its also brilliant as you can get the equivalent of an hour gym work out in just 20 minutes, exercising all muscles. There is no jumping, running or lifting etc so you dont put pressure on joints. There are cheaper versions of the Trx about and I would highly recommend this item.