PDA

View Full Version : teeth

mattaff
03-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi peeps. you lot seem to have all the wright answers.

Does any one know of a natural concoction to help whiten teeth. They are my Achilles heel. I've tried brush drops and expensive pastes and washes but nothing really does a noticeable difference.

Any Ideas very much appreciated.

Sorry if this is not to be discussed but its all about appearances :mad:

Crazysah
03-21-2009, 12:05 PM
Have you tried using Salt? It really helped my bad gums and teeth.

mattaff
03-23-2009, 02:33 AM
am currently on the bicarb salt mix as advertised here in a seperate thread. will post the results soon with a before and after shot!!!!!

leanne1974
03-23-2009, 12:38 PM
I use pearl drops. I had a polish at the hygienists and since then am keeping on top of it with the paste. I also drink a bit of red wine and it still seems to be working

vencasand
03-23-2009, 01:38 PM
i have yellow teeth also. mine was inherited from my dad. he didn't have any money to leave me when he died so he left me his arthritis and yellow teeth. i always had bad teeth. i had good oral hygiene and i even saw the dentist twice a year but now i have had to have a bout 5 teeth extracted due to enamel splitting into gum and causing pain. my bite is horrible and i have no insurance to help me. i cannot afford to have the implants they do now nor can i afford to have my teeth profesionally whitened so i am right there with you mattaff

chiller
04-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I heard that brushing your teeth with baking soda would help whiten the teeth. But before doing that i'd recommend to backcheck this as i am not sure with this.

Ashma
04-03-2009, 07:09 PM
yea baking soda does work in whitening teeth.

icebreaker
04-05-2009, 02:01 PM
a toothpaste without fluoride but with tee tree oil is better. Based on my experience, it prevents and cures mouth sore.