PDA

View Full Version : Lets have some lifestyle tips

blu
03-18-2009, 12:59 AM
I'l start oiff with one considering or current financial situation:-

Stress and anxiety are known to cause skin flare-ups or make allergies more aggressive. Book yourself a holiday or take a couple of weeks off work to relax and recuperate. If you want to tackle your allergy then eliminate potential sources of stress first..

mattaff
03-20-2009, 01:12 AM
•Eat a healthy diet, including plenty of whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Limit intake of red meat, saturated fats, smoked and salt-cured foods, and foods preserved with nitrates.
•Get regular exercise of 30 minutes or more at least five days a week.
•Maintain a healthy body weight.
•If you drink alcohol, do so in moderation.
•Wear sunscreen and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sun during the midday hours.

Crazysah
03-21-2009, 12:05 PM
I totally agree with mattaff

Also maintain a good BMI always.

chiller
04-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Relax, and don't let anyone stress yourself. Do only things you love or you want. If your your overall life-situtation doesn't allow you to do only the things you love, change your life!

Otherwise you are just waisting time.

icebreaker
04-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Be sure to maintain a healthy diet by eating fruits and vegetables. You can also eat meat but don't take too much of it. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day too.

anne123
05-29-2009, 11:36 AM
For best LifeStyle Our Breakfast Must Be Perfect I'm Mentioning You the Basic of Healthy Breakfast.
The basics of a healthy breakfast

Even though you know a healthy breakfast has many benefits, you may not be sure what exactly counts as a healthy breakfast.

Here's what forms the core of a healthy breakfast:

* Whole grains. Options include whole-grain rolls, bagels, hot or cold whole-grain cereals, low-fat bran muffins, crackers, or melba toast.
* Low-fat protein. Options include hard-boiled eggs, peanut butter, lean slices of meat and poultry, or fish, such as water-packed tuna or slices of salmon.
* Low-fat dairy. Options include skim milk, low-fat yogurt and low-fat cheeses, such as cottage and natural cheeses.
* Fruits and vegetables. Options include fresh fruits and vegetables or 100 percent juice beverages without added sugar.

Together, these core groups provide complex carbohydrates, fiber, protein and a small amount of fat — a combination that packs big health benefits and that also can leave you feeling full for hours.

Try to choose one or two options from each category to round out a healthy breakfast.

green123
05-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Their is one saying that "travel to gain health" or 'travel to get healthy, and its true.

micaljection
11-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Hi,
It is really very good post. I like and think all the tips are great.. Thanks for sharing it.

Keep sharing

vencasand
11-10-2010, 01:11 PM
ya gotta something for yourself at least once a week. eat a favorite food, take a walk, look at the land and life around you. watch a baby laugh. watch people in prayer, better yet join them, smile at everyone. time goes too fast just to let the minutes tick away.