PDA

View Full Version : Stretchmarks

meanoldworld
03-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi all! Jen here. Do you know how to get rid of tummy stretchmarks? They're kinda dark and it will help if I can even just lighten them up.

sinnersprayer
03-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi, Jen! This is Mandy. You might want to ask your dermatologist about renova. Renova is effective against stretch marks. I believe it's available on any pharmacy (http://www.247pharmacy.us/) on or offline. By the way, it's also used to treat wrinkles, brown spots, and surface roughness on the face. So I hope this is going to help you with your question. Have a great day.

lil_sasha
03-16-2009, 05:36 PM
hey Jen, I have stretch marks on my tummy too and it is very annoying! I have actually just started using that Bio Oil around a week or so ago and it is really showing a difference! My stretch marks are not as red now... You should try that, you can buy it from almost anywhere now, when I bought mine it was 7 for a small ish bottle but it lasts ages because you just use the right amount you need

KyleYoung
03-18-2009, 10:43 PM
I am also wondering about this, as for I used to be 300 lb guy, and have in the last 4 years of my life lost 155 pounds, I have some stretch marks. However, I was lucky when it came to needing surgery to reduce extra skin.

Thank you lil_sasha, I'm going to pick up a bottle and try it out.

mattaff
03-19-2009, 04:20 AM
did your wife stand by you through your weight issue there kyle. Congrats on such an accomplishment. 150 is a lot to lose she must be proud.. you should get her something extra special for her birthday:p

leanne1974
03-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Cocoa butter has been suggested by some. Alot of my friends swear by it. thats what i'll be using when the day comes and plenty of it:h11: